Ready for the quickest blog you've ever read in your ENTIRE LIFE?!
I tend to say that my blogs/vlogs are going to be short when they really end up being very long. The video time limit on the collab channel I'm in (NerdfighterRatio) is 4 minutes and I have a tendency to say in the video "This video is going to be quick" when in reality I actually have to cut out a ton of stuff just to make sure I don't pass 4 minutes. I guess I have a lot to say, that or I talk VERY slow.
So today I finally got back to rehearsals for our show at Otakuthon next week and even though it's been a while I think I did well. I also tried milk tea today. It was weird. It tasted like water with a very odd aftertaste and apparently the milk wasn't creamy so it didn't add the sweetness it was originally supposed to add. My friend and I were also late to this rehearsal and we both thought that our other group members were going to murder us. Luckily that wasn't the case. Apparently the milk tea was our punishment.
After rehearsals we went back to my friends house and basically just hung out until dinner. Now we're about to do an anime movie marathon. I don't really know if we'll actually finish the movies we intend to, but I hope we do because I missed out on these movies as a child and I really need to watch them.
The movies we're watching are:
Summer Wars (not a movie I missed out on in my childhood but I've been told that it's pretty awesome)
Spirited Away (definitely missed out on that in my childhood.)
and Howl's Moving Castle.
Howl's Moving Castle is kind of a maybe. I really don't know if we're going to make it that far. My friend tried to make me watch Memoirs of a Geisha TWICE and both times I fell asleep halfway through. lol.
Right so. Short blog. I hope you liked it anyway. Gotta go watch anime now, like all the cool kids do nowadays.
Bye!
-Patrick
If you've never had Bubble Tea, you should try it, this stuff will CHANGE YOUR LIFE
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SPIRITED AWAY OR HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE BEFORE TODAY?!?!?!!?
ReplyDeleteI don't even WATCH anime, and those are basically my two favourite movies. Oh my god. Spirited Away is my LIFE.
No, you've definnitely watched them and I'm just misinterpreting. right? ahh.
I have never watched the movies you just listed, will look into though
ReplyDeletewhat anime should i watch!!!! i dont know any and i must before otakuthon... this feels like studying for a test