I'm really not good at this am I?
Last night I was going to write a blog but an epic tokbox/skype call with EFAO distracted me and I can't write and talk to those guys at the same time. There is just way too much going on in an EFAO conversation to be writing at the same time. Unless they're talking about Nair or bras, which happens every now and then considering there are only 3 boys in the EFAO chat and the rest are girls.
This blog is going to be a short one, I just want to write about how much I ADORE these people. I've never met a group of such amazing people in my life. Dear friend, Kara talked to me on skype one day because she wanted to get to know me better before AwesomeCon and so she added me into a skype call with her and some other friends. It was crazy how we immediately bonded because we all had so much in common. I enjoyed talking to these people so much, I think that conversation went on for more than 2 hours. That night more people actually entered the chat and I got to meet even more amazing people. Eventually the conversation started growing and growing and now we have...*counting*...21 people in this chat. When new people come in they're just immediately accepted, and everyone just loves each other and it's freaking amazing. Ah. I love them so much. One might think that we'd have to rely on nerdfighteria, the fandom and nerdy things to keep conversations going but we've grown so close to each other that we can talk about our problems and dark points in our lives and personally when I need to vent things I just go to them. They always give great advice and make me feel better instantly. The week after I left them at AwesomeCon was basically the most nostalgia-tastic week in my life. I was moping around WISHING I was with them. I still haven't met all of them IRL but I look forward to the day I do.
BY THE WAY, SAM HARRIS IS COMING THURSDAY! EPIC YAYZ.
Alright. That's all. Honestly I'm probably going to think about this blog in like 20 minutes and regret not saying more about them. I do that with most blogs, I always feel like I forget things and I have to go back and add them.
-Patrick
That sounds just like a chat that was started after the HPAFTW that I'm in, now I know the most amazing people ever :)
ReplyDeleteEFAO is beautiful. <3
ReplyDelete